We need to step up our game, Kingston!
When was the last time you did something romantic for your partner? Brought home flowers? Went out for a romantic dinner?
Well, that stuff doesn’t count.
We need to buy more rom com’s, Nicholas Sparks novels, and everything Fifty Shades of Grey.
That’s the only way to top this list.
Amazon.com comes up with an annual list of the most romantic cities in Canada, which is solely based on how much “romantic” stuff people are buying online.
We dropped #13 this year.
Here’s the list:
1. Victoria, British Columbia
2. Abbotsford, British Columbia
3. North Vancouver, British Columbia
4. Grande Prairie, Alberta
5. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
6. Prince George, British Columbia
7. Waterloo, Ontario
8. Nanaimo, British Columbia
9. Kamloops, British Columbia
10. Calgary, Alberta
11. Red Deer, Alberta
12. Lethbridge, Alberta
13. Kingston, Ontario
14. Regina, Saskatchewan
15. North Bay, Ontario
16. Medicine Hat, Alberta
17. Edmonton, Alberta
18. Burlington, Ontario
19. Maple Ridge, British Columbia
20. Newmarket, Ontario