It happens to everybody. You wake up, ready to conquer the world! Maybe you’re feeling even more motivated than usual, you have a little extra spring in your step.
Then it happens.
That one little thing and it’s all downhill from there. What is that thing for you?
Here’s our list…
1) Waking up an hour before your alarm, then falling asleep, and your actual alarm going off after what seems like five minutes.
2) Discovering an abnormal growth has developed somewhere on your face in the form of pimple (adult acne is real my friends)
3) When you know your keys have to be somewhere by the front door and you’re already running late and then you have to tear apart your house and you find them in your dog’s water dish.
4) Bad hair. ‘Nuff said (though our good friend Brian doesn’t understand this one)
5) Grabbing the milk pitcher only to realize there is just the smallest, teeniest, minuscule drop of milk left and no one changed the bag. Or even worse, there are no more bags of milk left in the fridge.
6) What about when you get the milk out of the fridge and realize it’s chunky? Yeah, that’s a bummer.
7) When you’re almost ready to leave, just have to brush your teeth, and you spill toothpaste on your shirt. You try to rub it out, but you make it worse, so you have to change your shirt… which ends in you also changing your pants… and your socks… and everything because somehow it just doesn’t work anymore.
8) When your contact lens refuses to go in. Or when your contact lens pops out and you’ve already left the house. Curse you contact lenses.
9) It snowed overnight. Or, the more likely possibility if you’re living in Kingston these days, there was freezing rain overnight. Now you’re stuck scraping and shoveling and you definitely didn’t leave yourself enough time for this nonsense.
10) When you leave your phone at home. How will you survive!?
11) And the one Brian did this morning… when you forget your deodorant.