2) Thanks Mom for always getting me a cup of water in the middle of the night because I was too scared the monsters under my bed would grab my feet.
3) Thanks Mom for supporting my dreams of becoming a dancer and singer, even though that meant listening to the same Lion King song over, and over, and over, and over again while I practiced in the basement.
4) Thanks Mom for always killing the creepy crawlies, even now when I have my own place.
5) Thanks Mom for changing my sheets. Because accidents happen to everyone.
6) Thanks Mom for holding the tissue in your hand while I blew my nose.
7) Thanks Mom for always picking me up when I was inebriated, no questions asked.
8) Thanks Mom for not yelling at me when I came home drunk that one time and ate half the sandwich tray that was supposed to be for our guests the next day.
9) Thanks Mom for letting me get a kitten. Even though you ended up having to clean the litter box, feed it, water it, brush it and just generally care for it. If it’s any consolation, he likes you better anyway!