The Powerball jackpot is up for grabs today – where someone may potentially become the world’s next BILLIONAIRE!
The idea of winning that kind of money is hard to wrap my head around. Some people would be willing to do quite a bit in order to have a few extra zeros in their bank account.
But are people willing to break the law? Here’s the breakdown:
– 6% of people would commit murder for $1 billion.
– 10% of people would commit arson, treason, armed robbery or a mugging for $1 billion
– 15% of people would shoplift for $1,000.
– 20% of people would flash a stranger for $10,000
– 10% of people would lie under oath, steal a bike or counterfeit money for $10,000.
– 10% of people would commit credit card fraud, punch a stranger in the face or star in an adult video for $1 million
What would you be willing to do?