Winter break is over and the kids are back in school. Sure, it can be wonderful to have them home for the holidays and get in lots of special family time together. But there’s also nothing wrong with missing the snot outta them when they go back. Still, we also won’t judge if you don’t miss these things so much:
- Finishing yet another “My Little Pony” sticker album.
- Sharing your wisdom on the ever-important “Whose toy is this?” question.
- Explaining why we’re not buying that thing we just saw in the store.
- Regretting the promise to watch all six “Star Wars” movies before seeing “The Force Awakens.”
- Waiting for in-laws to set up their Skype while the kids sit anxiously by the screen.
- Deciding what food to cook, making it and then having kids cast it aside and demand leftover Christmas cookies instead.
- Begging everyone to go outside to avoid turning into vitamin-D deprived vampires.
- Yelling “STOP PINCHING HIM” again, before you’re even out of the driveway!
- Explaining why we can’t always win every game we play.
- Frantically looking for the exact tutu darling daughter has decided she MUST wear, before finding it in the laundry, filthy. Who’s in charge of this laundry, anyway?
Source: Huffington Post